These policies are all outlined in a contract that any long-term client must sign. The contract contains more details, but this gives the basics of my business policies.
- Contacting Me: I prefer to be contacted via email. If you do not receieve a response in an acceptable time frame, then you may use the secondary method of contacting me (my cell phone).
- Cancellation: You must cancel within 6 hours of session time, or you will be billed for 1/2 the session. In order to cancel, you have to send an email with the subject line “cancellation for [date of session].” If you do not receive a response acknowledging the cancellation within an hour and a half, then you must call or text Katie to ensure that she has advanced notice.
- Payment Policy: You get to choose from my available payment plans, but if you ever want to change your plan, you must request and fill out a new payment plan document. Once we have agreed on a price, you are locked into that price regardless of any changes I make in my rates.
- Cutting Sessions Short: If you cut a session short, you will be billed for the entire session length. However, sometimes I feel the student reached an understanding of that particular session's topic early, and I may cut it short; in which case, I will bill accordingly.
- Written Reviews: While it is certianly not required, I do request clients write a written review through their Tutors Nirvana account when my services are no longer required.