- $25.00 an hour
- 1 free online session to try it out
I accept cash or check, but I prefer to be paid online via my business paypal account. You do not need your own paypal account to pay me online.
Sign Up for Tutoring
Parents are advised by tutoring agencies and online tutoring listings to expect to pay $10 to $15 per hour for a high school student and up to $75 per hour for a certified teacher with experience.
*Note: My prices are subject to change; however, once you sign a contract, you are locked into the rate listed in your contract, and you will be unaffected by any increase in my listed pay rate.
I work both with clients who would like long-term tutoring as well as those who just need one or a few sessions. I work with grades 6th-adult.
Clients needing only one or a few sessions:
Please provide your goal(s) for the session(s) whether your goal be to complete a specific assignment or a goal to learn better grammar etc.
Potential Long-Term Clients:
- Schedule an initial meet and greet meeting. (If the student is a child, the meet and greet is with both the parent and the child.)
- After the meet and greet, you will have one free session to see if online tutoring will work for you.
- If we determine to move forward, I will email my contract, payment policy, and student information sheet. All three documents must be filled out before I begin tutoring sessions. The policies page on this website goes over the contract content.
- I will hold tutoring sessions 1-3 times a week, depending on the needs of the client until my services are no longer required.
Meet and Greet: The meet and greet, a free informal meeting, allows me to explain to the potential client my policies, payment plan, and my approach. I also will walk the student through directions on using the online platform and a quick writing or math task. If the student is a child, the parent needs to be present for this meeting. At the end of this meeting, we will decide together whether I am the right tutor for you.
First Session: Your first session is free to see if online tutoring will work for you. During this session, I may conduct some initial assessments to check student's strengths and weaknesses.
Sessions: If you are interested in English tutoring, please go here for a description of English sessions. If you are interested in math tutoring, go here for a description of the math sessions.